Technology is the common thread behind the Hitachi brand. It’s what makes Hitachi products superior in design and durability.
Durability is the bottom line for Hitachi Power Tools. Seeing proof every day with some of the tools coming back for service that were sold 20 years ago! The technology and the determination to produce nothing but the best is evident in the lifespan and longevity of Hitachi tools.
HITACHI NR90AF(S1) 3-1/2" Wire Collated Framing Nailer
• New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance.
|HITACHI C8FSE 8-1/2" Sliding Compound Miter Saw
• Positive miter stops for quick adjustments to 15, 22.5, 31.6, and 45 degrees to the left and right.
• Precise compound cuts with 48 degree bevel angle left and 5 degree bevel angle right
• Only 31lbs for lightweight portability
• Powered by a 9.5 Amp motor with a no-load speed of 5,500 RPM to smoothly handle the toughest cutting applications
• Sturdy construction stands up to jobsite travel and tough high-volume tasks while retaining accurate measurements
• Easy-to-read measurements and quick settings on miter and bevel scales
• Linear ball bearing slide system for superior accuracy and ease of use
• Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip
• Electronic speed control for consistent RPM while cutting for maximum control
• Adjustable pivot fence broadly supports work piece, such as crown molding lying flat, for improved stability while cutting
• Splinter guard reduces tear out and increases user safety
• Externally replaceable carbon brushes for prolonged life of the tool
• Dust collector attachment minimizes airborne particles