16 March 2020
Notice to our Valued Customers on COVID-19
March 16, 2020
To Our Valued Customers,
We want to share with you the measures we are taking at Herrington’s in light of the challenges we are all facing in regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to promote the health and safety of you, our employees, vendor partners and our families.
We have initiated the following actions to do our part in helping reduce the risk of exposure to or transmission of the virus.
• Our employees have been made aware to follow the CDC guidelines on personal hygiene including but not limited to frequent hand washing, covering coughs and sneezes, using hand sanitizer and practicing social distancing. (Please do not be offended if our employees do not offer a handshake and maintain a six-foot distance. We are looking out for you and our employees.)
• We have implemented additional measures in the cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
• If any employee is not feeling well, they are being instructed to stay home or will be sent home immediately.
• We have canceled or postponed all nonessential company business travel and large group functions until further notice.
• Our drivers have been instructed to not take a signature at the job-site but to take photos as proof of delivery.
All our stores are open, and as always, we are well equipped to deliver your order.
If you prefer, we are happy to compile your hardware/paint order in advance for you to “grab-and-go” at any Herrington’s store. Please call or email with a one-hour advance notice.
We are committed to keeping our doors open for your needs and will be closely following the recommendations made by federal, state and local health officials, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our store managers at any Herrington’s location for assistance.
Richard Herrington VP/GM
Ed Herrington, Inc.